The Endowment Fund was created where gifts to the church can be held in perpetuity and the income generated used fulfill the purpose of the church in Christian ministry and mission according to the bylaws.
The Endowment Committee makes Grants available annually to emerging ministries and missions according to the Grant Guidelines. To apply, complete the Grant Application and submit along with supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Grants are awarded in the first quarter.
Below is the list of the 2018 Endowment requests that were granted:
1. New Initiatives - Pastors discretion - $2,000.00
2. All People's Fresh Market - Katelin Hansen - $2,500.00
3. Fall Sunday Evening Dinner Church - Pastor Kathy - $5,000.00
4. Bingo Prizes - Midge Krause - $50.00
5. Nicaragua Missions Evaluation for future outreach opportunities - Ben Reed - $5,000.00
6. Young Life - Mike Denzel - $2,500.00
7. Mexico Orphanage - $4,100.00
8. Quilt frame expense - Melissa Trautner - $600.00
9. Youth Summer Bell Trip - John Holsinger - $1000.00