Route 456 (4th-6th grade)
Route 456 is for our 4th-6th graders during the 9:30 service in the BRAND NEW Route 456 room (room 405 on the upper level of the church). This is the perfect space to explore God's word and how it applies to tweens today during this unique transition period in their lives.
Messiah Kids' Worship (3 years-3rd grade)
Messiah Kids' Worship is held during both the 9:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. services - complete with worship music, large group biblical teachings, small group experience, and take home papers. A greeter at the front doors to the church will be happy to show you the way.
The Messiah Kids Welcome Desk opens up 10 minutes prior to each service in order for parents to sign in their children before heading to worship.
Nursery(3 months-2 years)
We are pleased to offer nursery care for our littlest worshipers. Parents attending Sunday morning ministries may take advantage of our nursery during the 9:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. services.
Safe Sanctuaries at Messiah means providing every means to insure that all children, youth, and adults entering the doors of our church enter a safe environment where they can sense the love of God, grow in their faith, feel comfortable, and be safe in all settings. To that end, all staff and volunteers interacting with children and youth have participated in a training program and have had background checks.
2017 Children's Ministry Events
- April 30 - Kids in Missions project (during Sunday School)
- May 6 - 3rd Grade Bible Event (9:30 a.m.-12 p.m.)
- May 13 - Spring Fling Family Event (11 a.m.-2:30 p.m.)
- June 26-30 - Vacation Bible School (9 a.m.-12 p.m.)
- July 30 - Kids in Missions project (during Sunday School)
- August 6 - Summer Splash Pool Party
- August 13 - Kindergarten Bibles
- August 20 - Sunday School Kick Off
- September 10 - 3rd Grade Bibles
- October 8 - Fall Festival
- October 29 - Kids in Missions project (during Sunday School)
- October 29 - Trunk-or-Treat
- December 9 - Christmas in Bethlehem (1-3pm)
- December 24 - Family Christmas Eve Service
Are you interested in joining our exciting Children's Ministry team of volunteers? We have a wide variety of activities, times, and commitment levels - there's definitely something for everyone. If you'd like to learn more about the positions we have available, please contact our Director of Children and Family Ministries, Kimberly Weaver @ firstname.lastname@example.org.